- Current DoD security clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of web-developing experience using various content management systems (i.e., CORE, WordPress, AFPIMS, etc.) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of social media management and content analysis using multiple social platforms (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience using basic HTML coding is required, with CSS and HTML5 experience a plus.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and the Adobe Professional program suite. Adobe Premiere and Corel VideoStudio a plus.
- Ability to produce video and/or audio files using various editing platforms.
- Ability to prepare analytics slides to monitor and report website and social media performance showing positive and/or negative trends.
- Excellent communications skills are a must.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of social trends and topics for media content focus.
Demonstrated knowledge of acquisition processes, products and organization of Army Acquisition or equivalent desired.
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.