BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Senior Writer to join our team in support of the DHS Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM) in Rosslyn, Virginia.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and deadline-driven with a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task.
The Senior Writer will clearly communicate and coordinate writing effors involving contingency and crisis-action plans, standard operating procedures, briefings, memorandums, business documents, management documents and data. The Senior Writer should be well-versed in DHS and AP style guides and ensures that all documentation developed within the branch is in accordance with established guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of related experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Have technical / management leadership experience working on major tasks or technology assignments
• Have expert technical knowledge in relation to SOW tasks
• Must have experience collaborating with technical teams of diverse related skill sets
Experience in writing/editing for the military is a plus.