BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Management Analyst opportunity in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Work involves a variety of duties in a professional environment supporting programmatic and administrative tasks in planning, budgeting, management, execution and reporting of government programs and initiatives. The position requires excellent customer service skills in working closely with government clients. This full-time position will be located in Rosslyn, Virginia.
• Assist in the day-to-day programmatic and operational duties
• Gather, format, validate, and manage data in support of program analysis and reporting.
• Prepare reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, briefings, and outreach materials, including presentations, statistics, graphs, schedules, and instructions.
• Assist in addressing program-related inquiries
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
• Strong organizational skills to efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities
• Current DHS suitability or ability to obtain