BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join our team. The selected candidate will provide professional, responsive information technology and database creation support to our Army client. This full time opportunity is located on customer site at the Pentagon.
The ideal candidate will serve as an information technology resource for the organization’s SharePoint needs. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and managing content (both current and new) for a complex organization as it transitions from shared network drives to SharePoint 2013. The incumbent will manage user permissions, create and provide training for the organization’s SharePoint site end users, and be responsible for maintaining data in accordance with industry best practices.
• Lead the design, development, implementation and customization of an Enterprise Level SharePoint portal solution
• Integrate efforts for a multi-tier portal solution for a unique and challenging enterprise business environment
• Oversee and participate in the architectural design, development customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration, portals, content management, business process and forms
• Collaborate with team members to determine and document Content Management requirements
• Proactively identify business needs and identify, evaluate and propose new technology solutions and produce documentation for the site
•Bachelor’s degree and 3 – 5 years of demonstrated SharePoint design, development and content management experience
• Security+ certification
• Active DoD security clearance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
• Ability to multi-task and stay well organized;
• Ability to work from high-level requirements through detailed specifications;
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
• Must be able to maintain a positive, customer-service attitude under stressful conditions
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits and a professional work environment.