Applies advanced technical knowledge to sustain logistics [maintenance, supply, transportation] problems in support of the C-RAM program.
- Provides Logistics Support Team FSRs to perform Logistics Helpdesk operations.
- Purchases, receives, and inventories hardware and equipment required to accomplish non-standard equipment prototypes, fabrications, modifications, and repairs to C-RAM equipment and meet PD C-RAM mission requirements.
- Performs logistics services and warehouse management operations that include receiving, shipping, packaging for transportation, inventorying, disposal, hazardous material certification and handling, maintenance and determining serviceability of C-RAM PD equipment at Government Leased or Owned Facilities in CONUS and OCONUS PD C-RAM locations.
- Performs logistics services required for Care of Supplies in Storage (COSIS), which includes, shipping, receiving, packaging, labeling, and operator level maintenance on C-RAM System of System Equipment.
- Performs logistics tasks in support of Ruggedized Modular Solutions (RMOS), All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), Light construction equipment (to include, but not limited to, bobcats, tool cats, ditch-diggers, all-terrain vehicles (ATV), compact utility vehicles, Skid-mounted 3-phased generators, electric generator sets, and portable light towers), Material Handling Equipment (MHE), trenching equipment and associated attachments (i.e. concrete cutters, forks, backhoe).