Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents. Work requires an understanding of the interrelationships of circuits, making circuit analyses, tracing relationships in signal flow using complex test equipment. Work may be reviewed by supervisor for general compliance with accepted practices.
- Provides on-site FSR, C4ISR maintenance and logistics support.
- Consults with Site Manager and user community to identify current system status and to clarify program objectives.
- Provides installation, operation and maintenance repair support of uniquely configured, mobile and stationary Government Furnished Satellite systems (ground stations), phones, and data ports for Constellation, Hughes, and B-GANs at PD C-RAM OCONUS locations.
- Repairs, troubleshoots and maintains Ruggedized Modular Solutions (RMOS), All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), Light construction equipment (to include, but not limited to, bobcats, tool cats, ditch-diggers, all-terrain vehicles (ATV), compact utility vehicles, Skid-mounted 3-phased generators, electric generator sets, and portable light towers), Material Handling Equipment (MHE), trenching equipment and associated attachments (i.e. concrete cutters, forks, backhoe). All repairs will be based on commercial technical standards of the individual equipment as outlined in the manufacturer’s maintenance and repair manuals.
- Diagnoses unusual and complex malfunctions within the System of Systems (SoS) platform, and equipment located at remote sites.
- Analyzes network and interoperability of integrated systems.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.