BRTRC Federal Solutions, an established government contractor, is seeking a qualified professional for a Military Test Support Logistician position in Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
Provides support to military equipment testing and performs logistic support functions using current Army procedures for inventorying, accounting for, issuing and receiving, and moving equipment; as directed by the test officer in-charge.
• 5 years logistical experience
• Dependable, professional, responsible and accurate
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Possess or has the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
• Be able to lift 35lbs unassisted
• Familiar with the M7 Spider networked command system
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
• Ability to work independently