- Bachelor's degree; Graduate degree in Communications, Journalism, or Media is preferred.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in communications and/or public relations with the DoD and/or U.S. Army Headquarters level.
- Strong social media skills and the ability to develop and carry out media communication strategies and plans using both traditional and new media strategies.
- Must possess excellent customer relations skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with and for senior-level DoD/Army officials and assist them in the process of communicating the organization’s message.
- Excellent professional writing skills and verbal communications skills are a must.
- Demonstrated competence in research and planning skills to support outreach activities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize and track tasks, and develop well-written business correspondence and reports.
- Current DoD security clearance
BRTRC offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.