- A Bachelor's degree in communication, public relations, marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, public relations, branding or related area developing and executing client-based marketing, communications, and social media plans
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Experience with print and digital communications media, including internet and social media
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong interpersonal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to think and plan strategically and be highly organized
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multicultural environment with diverse constituencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with outside vendors and agencies
- Previous experience supporting Federal Government clients, within the Department of Defense is preferred
- U.S. citizen
- Ability to obtain a DoD clearance required
BRTRC offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.