· Independently plans and accomplishes complete projects or studies of broad scope and complexity, or serves as an expert in thread analysis for Network Integration Events (NIE).
· SME knowledge of US Army communications and network systems embedded in current and future doctrine within the United States Army in support of systems engineering and requirements and design performance of efforts.
· Complexity of assignments typically requires considerable creativity and judgment to devise approaches to accomplish work, resolve design and operational problems, and make decisions in situations where standard engineering methods, procedures, and techniques may not be applicable.
· Represents company on program meetings with the Government; independently provides expert input to discussion and solution.
· Possess proven skills in planning, preparing, developing and coordinating operational and production plans, while executing and evaluating program/mission performance. Plan, organize, evaluate organizational programs/missions for effectiveness and efficiency, and recommend viable solutions and courses of action regarding operational issues in all functional areas.
· Coordinates and reviews current and emerging Future and Current Network Designs as applicable to the demands of field integration events that support established evaluation and test objectives.
· Provides advice on unusual or controversial problems or policy matters.
· Completed work is reviewed for compliance with overall project objectives.
· This worker may supervise or train and be assisted by lower level personnel.