BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for an entry-level Operations / Program Support Analyst position. This full-time position is located in Crystal City, Virginia. A current DoD security clearance is required
The selected candidate will assist in the day-to-day operations and administration, including correspondence, calendar management, conference room coordination, supply inventory and office operations. Other responsibilities include generating status reports and compiling associated deliverables, event planning and support, and information tracking and reporting.
The candidate must be highly organized and able to manage tasks with a keen eye for detail. Top-tier written and verbal presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to engage comfortably with both technical and professional staff at all levels of an organization.
The successful candidate will work independently and have the ability to self-teach, problem-solve, and find creative solutions in every aspect of the position while remaining an active team player and assist Chief of Staff with correspondence, maintaining calendars, scheduling, and/or meeting logistics.
• Current DoD security clearance
• 0-3 years of military program and/or operations / administrative support experience
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
BRTRC offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits and a professional working environment.