BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a results-driven, self starting, team-oriented and technologically savvy candidate to provide Strategic Communications and daily mission support to our government client at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
The selected individual will be a strategic thinker with strong verbal, written, and editing skills who will collect data, perform analysis and summaries, and prepare timely, quality products on a consistent basis with minimal oversight or correction.
• Select, consolidate, extensively edit and rewrite complex information from various subject matter experts to clearly express content’s significance at a general officer level
• Tailor written content to express Command’s desired messaging to stakeholders to include a two-star and a four-star general
• Compile information of scientific and technical nature while analyzing and shaping content to convey the Command’s strategic messaging
• Serve as subject matter expert for written communication
• Create, maintain and distribute related style guides, procedures, templates, and Operation Orders
• Assist with preparation of PowerPoint slides and development of presentations
• Provide broad-level support to classified and unclassified meetings by coordinating, facilitating, and/or attending meetings, building slide decks, briefing senior leaders, capturing taskings, writing executive summaries/information papers/white papers and other related tasks
• Maintain databases to enhance organizational effectiveness
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field preferred
• Active DoD security clearance
• Superb communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to effectively and accurately communicate across all levels of an organization
• Strong analytical skills to accurately screen and compile information from numerous sources into well-written products
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on PowerPoint
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Active duty military experience or prior experience working with the military is a plus.
This position requires an individual who can adapt to a fast-paced environment and the ability to successfully manage competing priorities. Organizational skills, accountability, and flexibility are essential qualities for success.
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.