BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer position. This position will be located onsite at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and is contingent on contract award.
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will:
- Have knowledge of Government security policies and familiarity with security-related technologies, Endpoint Security Systems and Auditing Tools
- Be capable of providing security engineering analysis on a variety of information systems
- Have experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS) deployments in tactical environments and in operating and maintaining networks
- Import, create, modify HBSS Policy Sets and Tag Creation/Modification Process Queries and Dashboards
- Minimum of eight (8) years of HBSS (Host Based Security Systems) hands on experience, and also experience in TCP/IP, Information Security/Authorization profiles, and security adaministration of UNIX or NT network/systems.
- Active DoD security clearance