BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Cyber Security (INFOSEC) Engineer positions. These positions will be located onsite at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and are contingent on contract award.
The Senior Cyber Security (INFOSEC) Engineer will:
- Provide subject matter expertise in system security requirements
- Design security architecture and develop a security design for program platforms
- Develop System Engineering plans and procedures in accordance with DoD, Army, industry and academia best practices
- Plan, coordinate, and integrate all systems engineering tasks adhering to a disciplined systems engineering process throughout all acquisition phases of the assigned subsystem, system or system of systems
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering; Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of ten (10) years' experience, at least five (5) must be specialized experience including system security analysis and implementation; design assurance or testing for INFOSEC products and systems
- Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education level. A MS degree in a related field may be substituted for one (1) year of experience. A Ph.D. in a related field may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Experience in heterogeneous computer networking technology and work in protocol and/or interface standards specification is preferred
- Industry recognized security certification, familiarity with DoD INFOSEC systems, policies, and procedures
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years of HBSS (Host Based Security Systems) hands on experience, and also experience in TCP/IP, Information Security/Authorization profiles, and security administration of UNIX or NT network/systems.
- Have knowledge of Government security policies and familiarity with security-related technologies, Endpoint Security Systems and Auditing Tools
- Be capable of providing security engineering analysis on a variety of information systems
- Have experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS) deployments in tactical environments and in operating and maintaining networks
- Import, create, modify HBSS Policy Sets and Tag Creation/Modification Process Queries and Dashboards
- IAT Level II (Security+) certification required as applicable
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance