BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Test Engineer position. This position will be located onsite at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and is contingent on contract award.
The Senior Test Engineer will:
- Have knowledge in investigating and resolving operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups
- Guide and direct lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests
- Act as a liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items
- Devise and apply testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting developmental tests for now and/or modified products or product components.
- Active DoD security clearance