BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for Senior Systems Engineer positions. These positions will be located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, and are contingent on contract award.
The Senior Systems Engineer will:
- Have experience in integrating equipment to include WIN-T, JBC-P, Mission Command, and/or Tactical Radios.
- Be an expert in two or more tactical Command and Control systems
- Have experience in supporting Network Integration Exercises (NIE).
- Be able to interact with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements
- Design and participate in the development of test strategies
- Solve engineering problems (or manage the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- Have expert experience in one or more of the following: Tactical Routing, switching, QoS, multicast, and VoIP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline
- A minimum of eight (8) years' related experience; Four (4) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- IAT Level II Certification (Secruity+) required as applicable
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required.