BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Systems Engineer position. This position will be located onsite at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and is contingent on contract award.
The Senior Systems Engineer will:
- Have experience in integrating equipment to include WIN-T, JBC-P, Mission Command, and/or Tactical Radios.
- Be an expert in two or more tactical Command and Control systems
- Have experience in supporting Network Integration Exercises (NIE).
- Be able to interact with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements
- Design and participate in the development of test strategies
- Solves engineering problems (or manages the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- Have expert experience in one or more of the following: Tactical Routing, switching, QoS, multicast, and VoIP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline
- Active DoD security clearance